For the kit itself I have mainly finished most of the body that I need to cast, with a few minor exceptions. When I do builds like this it's important to know that I generally make one side of the body and then cast that armor for the other side. This way I only need to make a few molds and it saves me aggravation in making sure the parts are symmetrical. Well for this guys I used a MG Zeta 2.0 as the base kit. Here is a WIP video that shows what the build up to this point looked like through the weeks.
Since this update video I also made a shield and it's on a ball joint, and snaps right onto the wrist. I think it goes well with the design. Here is the video of the shield.
Then I primed it and took some more photos.
Here are some pics of the design of the rifle I have coming.