This build was one of my first scratch builds I did, using a Master Grade Force Impulse Gundam frame as the base kit. I'm not yet to the point where I've designed and produced my own base frame skeleton, so this was a good way to achieve an original build with a solid frame. The complete work-in-progress page found here. The build itself was a lot of fun and I learned a shit-ton of building methods and what worked best for me. I also had my first experience with mold making and urethane resins with this build which turned out great. I would write more on the build itself, but it's been a while and the WIP page has all that info, no need to rewrite it all here. Here are the photos of the finished model.