Thursday, July 28, 2011

Drehksturm WIP Part IX

I didn't do much today, however I did add the vulcans to the head, and I added the monoeye.  I haven't figured out how to make the Mono eye castable but I will no worries.  I also plan to add a lens for the head crest laser and the scope on the rifle.  Those will be the clear parts.  Anway besides this all I did was primer the model.  Here are the photos.  And by the way the surface quality on the rifle still sux.  I may actually have to do my best to surface it and maybe recast it, as I'm not happy with selling casts with surfaces so rough.  Anway photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment