Saturday, March 24, 2012

Build Off: Rear Leg Insert Primer Update

Hey All,
   This update is just what it sounds like.  I primed the rear leg inserts and made them a tad cleaner.  I've said this before but I do this to get a better idea of what it will look like finished with homogenous color so I can better judge the shape and line of the kit.  Here are the parts before they were assembled.

The thruster vent just pops in the housing.  I saw something like this on a kit I liked so I emulated it.  It makes for a decent part separation for painting also. 

Here are some shots with the parts on the leg again.  They just slide into the slots where the RX-78-2 OYW armor would go.  Everything just pops on. 


That's it for today, but I will keep you all updated as progress is made.  Hummingbird and I are gonna do another build off after this one that may also be interesting if you find this one interesting, but we'll announce it when we get there. 

Stay tuned mechaholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment