Monday, August 15, 2011

Drehksturm WIP Part XVI

Today I worked on three things, the shoulder paudron underside, the chest, and the collar option part.  The shoulder pauldron part is just a thrust vent I added to give shape and provide function and lift.  The chest part I just added a thin layer of plastic to provide depth.  The collar option part is just a part I liked that I couldn't decide on between it and the other so I decided to make two different options for the kit.  The part with the grenades and thruster on it are for the Recon Stealth Type, and the one with the heavy machine gun is the Assault Type.  The Assault Type will also be getting a couple of other option parts like a different shape and type of thruster bell, and maybe a missile launcher if I decide on it.  Here are some comparison shots between the Recon Stealth Type and The Assault Type


Recon Stealth Type:

Assault Type:



Recon Stealth Type:
Assault Type:


Recon Stealth Type:
Assault Type:


Some more random shots:


No comments:

Post a Comment