Monday, September 12, 2011

Drehksturm WIP Part XIV

Today I have settled down for the loooong week of pouring plastic.  All the molds are made, so now I just have to clean the excess mold release out by making shit pours, then I can make the good casts.  (Basically when I make a mold the first three resin pourings after the mold is done will be tacky because of the amount of mold release I use to make the mold.)  So here is my dummy cast, or the first cast I've made showing all the good casted parts I've made so far.



2 comments:

  1. Dude I am so in love with this things quality! I can't wait to get my hands on one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Tember Gundam, it shouldn't be too long now. I just finished up the first cast which I am gonna send to my partner, and once he has it painted up, the instruction manual done, and the decals ready we will be ready to ship. Thanks for your excitement mate, you shouldn't have to wait much longer!

    ReplyDelete